A low-pressure system is expected to pass through the province from west to east tonight and into tommorow. Environment Canada has issued special weather statements for regions including:
- Gilbert Plains Mun. incl. Ashville
- Grandview Mun. incl. Valley River Res.
- Mossey River Mun. incl. Winnipegosis and Fork River
- Mun. of Ethelbert incl. Garland
- Mun. of Roblin incl. Makaroff Shortdale and Bield
- Mun. of Russell-Binscarth incl. Gambler Res.
- R.M. of Dauphin incl. Sifton and Valley River
- R.M. of Lakeshore incl. Ochre River and Makinak
- R.M. of Lakeshore incl. Rorketon and Toutes Aides
- R.M. of Riding Mountain West incl. Asessippi Prov. Park
Today will start out warm, with a forecast high of 10 C, but temperatures will fall close to zero overnight. The impact on driving conditions is uncertain, but Enviornment Canada is urging everyone to stay alert on the roads.