730 CKDM - The Parklands Best

Wednesday, 22 April 2015 16:25

Pets Die In Dauphin Fire

At least three pets are dead after a house fire in Dauphin.
 
Dauphin Fire Chief Cam Abrey says a fire on Johnson Street was caused by unattended cooking.
 
No one was home at the time.
 
Lots of smoke was coming from the house before 2 this afternoon, and firefighters had to kick the door down to gain entry.
 
Abrey says there is a large loss but cannot give a damage estimate at this time.
 
No people were hurt, but as of 3:30, three dead pets had been found, and Abrey says that doesn't include small animals.
Read 1092 times Last modified on Thursday, 23 April 2015 06:10

Training pilot dead at CFB Shilo

Sunday, 19 November 2017 09:07
Training pilot dead at CFB Shilo

A training pilot has died at CFB Shilo close to Brandon.

Malcolm Young of AC/DC dead at 64

Saturday, 18 November 2017 09:01
Malcolm Young of AC/DC dead at 64

Malcolm Young, a guitarist, and co-founder of AC/DC has died today.

Support Local home based businesses at the WAC tomorrow

Saturday, 18 November 2017 07:53
Support Local home based businesses at the WAC tomorrow

Anyone looking for products from home-based businesses can attend a special event tomorrow where around 28 vendors are selling their goods.

Hylife Foods plan to expand

Saturday, 18 November 2017 07:09
Hylife Foods plan to expand

Hylife foods in Neepawa are expanding their processing plant with a 100 million dollar investment.