Print this page
Wednesday, 22 April 2015 16:25

Pets Die In Dauphin Fire

At least three pets are dead after a house fire in Dauphin.
 
Dauphin Fire Chief Cam Abrey says a fire on Johnson Street was caused by unattended cooking.
 
No one was home at the time.
 
Lots of smoke was coming from the house before 2 this afternoon, and firefighters had to kick the door down to gain entry.
 
Abrey says there is a large loss but cannot give a damage estimate at this time.
 
No people were hurt, but as of 3:30, three dead pets had been found, and Abrey says that doesn't include small animals.
Read 1090 times Last modified on Thursday, 23 April 2015 06:10

Malcolm Young of AC/DC dead at 64

Saturday, 18 November 2017 09:01
Malcolm Young of AC/DC dead at 64

Malcolm Young, a guitarist, and co-founder of AC/DC has died today.

Support Local home based businesses at the WAC tomorrow

Saturday, 18 November 2017 07:53
Support Local home based businesses at the WAC tomorrow

Anyone looking for products from home-based businesses can attend a special event tomorrow where around 28 vendors are selling their goods.

Hylife Foods plan to expand

Saturday, 18 November 2017 07:09
Hylife Foods plan to expand

Hylife foods in Neepawa are expanding their processing plant with a 100 million dollar investment.

Updated: Donate to the Endow Manitoba 24 Hour Giving Challenge across the Parkland today

Saturday, 18 November 2017 06:53
Updated: Donate to the Endow Manitoba 24 Hour Giving Challenge across the Parkland today
Community foundations all over the Parkland have the chance to help raise money for legacy projects in their communities.