Print this page
Monday, 27 April 2015 09:47

Faulty Heat Detector Sends Firefighters to DRCSS

There was no danger to staff and students when firefighters were called to the Dauphin high school this morning.
 
Dauphin fire chief Cam Abrey says the call was the result of a faulty heat detector in the metals shop.
 
Abrey credits staff and students at the DRCSS for properly enacting their emergency plan, with buses being rerouted to allow room for fire trucks and students standing at a safe distance.
Read 828 times Last modified on Monday, 27 April 2015 16:15

Throne Speech Presents Manitoba's Plan For The Future

Tuesday, 21 November 2017 14:28
Throne Speech Presents Manitoba's Plan For The Future
The provincial government stands behind their plan to fix Manitoba's finances, improve services and rebuild the economy according to the Throne Speech that was read today.

Michaleski Talks About Made In Manitoba Green Plan

Tuesday, 21 November 2017 12:53
Michaleski Talks About Made In Manitoba Green Plan

The Made in Manitoba Climate and Green Plan was recently released by the Province.

Galloping Lines Caused Power Outages In Mossey River Last Night

Tuesday, 21 November 2017 10:41
Galloping Lines Caused Power Outages In Mossey River Last Night

Last night power outages were reported in the Mossey River area.

IKEA Launches Dresser Recall After Death of Toddler

Tuesday, 21 November 2017 08:05
IKEA Launches Dresser Recall After Death of Toddler
 Ikea relaunched a recall of 29 million chests and dressers today after the death of an eighth child.