The Staffing Clerk is a member of the Human Resource team and is responsible for coordinating the scheduling of staff, staff changes, staff replacement and editing time card data into the scheduling system. The Staffing Clerk also assists Human Resources with filing and other duties as assigned.
* Grade 12 education (MB standards)
* Two (2) years experience in a business setting providing customer service
* One (1) year clerical experience working in a scheduling capacity
* Demonstrated experience with a 24 hour–365 day per year schedules
* Working knowledge of collective agreements applicable to Prairie Mountain Health contracts
* Advanced level of written and oral communication skills: including exceptional telephone etiquette
* Province of Manitoba Class 5 Drivers License, and access to a personal vehicle to provide service within Prairie Mountain Health.
* Required proficiency in computing skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint) and internet applications
* Demonstrated organizational skills, and the ability to work independently * Demonstrated communication skills
* Demonstrated flexibility to facilitate changes in techniques and procedures
* Ability to display independent judgment
* Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
* Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
* Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
*Direct care workers are required to either be vaccinated for Covid-19 or to participate in on-going regular Covid-19 Orders made under The Public Health Act C.C.S.M. c.P210. Successful applicants will be notified at the time of offer of the applicability of this requirement for this position.
Salary Range: $19.46-$22.56/hr
Shift hours vary.
Visit our Website to Apply!